Welcome to Class 5!
Swimming is on Mondays. The first lesson is on Monday 23rd September 2019.
Please remember that we will be back at school a little later than 3:20pm.
PE is on a Thursday afternoon but please have your kit in school as we will also do PE in the weeks when we do not have swimming (this may or may be on the Monday of that week).
Blue or black shorts, white or blue T-shirt, black pumps or plain black/white trainers.
Take a look at what we will be learning this term!
Click here for a list of brilliant books suitable for Year 5s!
In Class 5 we are Super Spellers!
We learn new spelling rules every week. During Y5, we will be learning how to spell
We should also be able to spell THESE words from the Year 3 and 4 exception word list.
Once we have mastered this list of spellings, we learn THESE Year 5 and 6 spelling words. Practise at home!
We can also practise spelling rules on SUMDOG.
In Class 5 we are Magnificent Mathematicians!
We are working hard on learning our times tables and should now be able to recall all our multiplication and related division facts up to 12 x 12.
Click on the links to have a go at home and improve your status!
Latest School Calendar Events
- Individual Photographs from 8.30am16Oct2019
- Reception 2020 Open Afternoon 2pm16Oct2019
- Little Dragons 2pm17Oct2019
- Reception Open Afternoon 2pm22Oct2019
- Online Safety Workshop 6.30pm23Oct2019
- Y3 Open Afternoon 2pm23Oct2019
- Halloween Disco 4.30pm and 6.00pm24Oct2019
- Y1 Open Afternoon 2pm24Oct2019
- Break Up for Half Term25Oct2019
There are currently no comments.